- Mt. Zion Baptist believes in the holy and unchangeable Word of God as written in the Holy Bible, and given to mankind directly from Him through His inspired prophets.
- We believe that the Bible is the very Word of God, being infallible, inerrant, living and true with all authority held therein by God.
- We believe in the trinity of the living God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ existed in the beginning, as stated in John 1:1, and that He will exist eternally; that He came to earth by miraculous conception and virgin birth; that He died a sacrificial death on the cross to accept punishment for our sins in our place; that He rose again in the flesh and He ascended into Heaven where He is seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding on our behalf.
- We believe in the direct creation of man by the Hand of God, not by evolution, and that manís subsequent fall and total separation from God was by manís sin, for which Jesus came to reconcile man to God by grace.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone, not by works, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23) and none can come to the Father except through Jesus (John 14:6); that no one may enter Heaven unless he or she has been born again into a new life by receiving Christ as their personal Savior and entering into a relationship with Him by repentance and fatih.
- We believe that salvation in Christ, forgiveness of sins and the grace of God is free to any who wish to receive.
- We believe in the two ordinances of believer's baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in Satan's presence at work, past, present and future, against God and against man, his deception in effort to rob man of Godís presence in their lives.
- We believe that Jesus has already won the victory over death and sin and will return to earth one day to gather up His those who have called upon His name for salvation.
- We believe that when Christ returns He will judge those who have rejected Him, and Satan will meet his final demise at the hands of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.