- On Sundays, 15 different Sunday School classes for adults, youth and children, as well as 4 Children's Churches during our morning worship service.
- A music program which offers a growing adult choir as well as graded choirs for children and teens.
- For young families, we provide well staffed nurseries for all services and special programs.
- Our halls come alive on Wednesday nights with children and youth from 3 years of age through high school in our Word of Life Clubs. Over 40 trained and dedicated workers and leaders serve in our WOL ministry.
- For adults, a Wednesday evening prayer service and Bible Study.
- For ladies of all ages, on Thursdays, the Community Bible Study, an in depth, interactive study program; nursery provided.
- For men of all ages, a Tuesday morning breakfast fellowship at local restaurants.
- A “20 Somethings” group for young adults.
- LAFF (Life after Fifty-Five) and J.O.Y. for the young at heart.
- Missions supported locally and abroad, as well as ministry in the community and G.R.O.W outreach program.